Thursday, October 21, 2010

Melinda - a subline experience "past"

Subline experience - the awe is just being in the Teton's:




The scary shock of a majestic beast (Teton's 399 near Jackson Lake Lodge):













Driving to breakfast at just before 6am, I stopped just at the entrance, seeing  a brown figure.
Oh, the moose from yesterday..my friend Katie and stop...I get out of the car, walk across
the road and he looks ups.  I know he is thinking..."should I get her or protect my kill?"  He
(sad as it was) was devouring the baby moose/calf from the day before.  399 had already gotten
this mother moose's other baby a few weeks ago.  Then up 399 rose...fozen if awe vs. fear, I clicked away.

Today I look at these pictures and think "get shots, but what an idiot".






No comments:

Post a Comment