Thursday, October 21, 2010

Melinda - more grusome & descriptive words "Frazer"

My quote/passage from "Frazer"



A man who has killed another man may not return to his own house on the same day, though he may enter the village  and spend the night in a friends house. 


He kills a sheep and smears his chest, right arm, and his head with the contents of the animals stomach.




His children are brought to him and he smears then in a like manner. 


Children Children catch of butterfly

Then he smears each side of the doorway with the tripe and entrails, and finally throws the rest of the stomach on the roof of the house. 






For a whole day he may not touch food with his hands, but pickts it ups with two sticks and so conveys it to his mouth. (Frazer 249)




Okay, back....I had to run and catch my golden chariot to the palace of knowledge.  I have a question though on this....if we have done this before and have previous knowledge, why am I sucking with my exams?



I must be in a seriouly deep sleep.

Now my thoughts on this passage from Frazer...
Not sure if I want this person as my neighbor, community member or lover.......

No comments:

Post a Comment