Thursday, October 14, 2010

Melinda - "catsup"

"Again, the flesh and blood of dead men are commonly eaten and drunk to inspire bravery, wisdom, or other qualities for which the men themselves were remarkable, or which are supposed to have their special seat in the particular part eaten." (Frazer, 576)




When I read this quote, like the few I have picked from Frazer...I don't know what to say.  Maybe this is why I lack in getting the "Frazer" quotes dones in my blogs.

For some odd reason though, when I read this quote it made me think immediately of our government and what they do to get in office..........weird picking this quote at this time when another FEAST is only 20 days a way.

OVID BOOK 8 - Pictures


"scylla, nisus, minos"


the calydonian hung


baucis & philemon

That's all for today.  Look for my Ovid Book sentences over the weekend with awesome pictures.

No comments:

Post a Comment