Thursday, September 16, 2010

Melinda Peirce - 1st Childhood Memory (s)

1.  this probably has to do with my birth:

I am laying on a medical table, large plain stainless steel table.  There is an older lady (she has grey colored hair) laying on the table,wearing glasses and a purple plaid dress for large people.  The room is grey with just a bright light overhead.

2.  I think I was in kindergarden:

I hear a crash and I run to the door where my mom is standing.  He grabs me an covers my eyes, but I can see between the cracks in her fingers.  A truck has just crashed into our neighbors home.  Right through a small tree and into the living room.  His dead body, bleedding and magled is hanging out of the passengers seat.  I keep asking what has happened and my mom just keeps telling me there was an accident, but not to worry.  Police started showing up soon after this.  Mom closed the door and we went back inside, but I kept trying to peek out the window and see the action.  It facinated me.

No comments:

Post a Comment