Saturday, September 25, 2010

http://deardirtybozeman.blogspot.com/

From the Dear Dirty Bozeman blog(s).
I really like some of this stuff.  This blog strigger some connections to me and the following.  It was canney the way John state
"For the purpose of this blog however, I will venture into the caverns of my mind, and seek out my first memory." before he started his dream and I just blogged about our Mind's Cave.
 
Also in regards to his blog on his connections with one book to another and the concept of everythings is recycled and symbiotic, I thought of Chief Seattle's letter to the President in 1854:
 
"This we know: the earth does not belong to man, man belongs to the earth. All things are connected like the blood that unites us all. Man did not weave the web of life, he is merely a strand in it. Whatever he does to the web, he does to himself."
 
I use this all the time to help people learn about connectivity and stewardship on this Great Mother Earth. 

No comments:

Post a Comment