Sunday, September 12, 2010

http://nonamemythsfall2010.blogspot.com/2010/09/roaring-lion-dream.html

In the blog above, I loot have had weird dreams present themselves over and over in my lifetime.  The one dream I can clearly remeber was, and I say was because the dream finally played itself out and I saw and heard the meaning.  The dreams starts off with me wondering.  I come upon a house, it's white.  Then I am inside the house, but I can't find my way out.  Everywhere I look there are bunnies and chickens on the floor in every room.  Most of them were in the kitchen where there was a door appearing to let me out.  I would get close to the door, open it, then a cat would appear and I could not leave.  That was it.  I kept waking at this point.  Because the reality of this dream ended up being personal, I an unable to share the outcome.

No comments:

Post a Comment