Saturday, September 25, 2010

Melinda - Can't Sleep


Dream or Nightmare
Good Morning, it was about 2:31am and I just couldn't go back to sleep.  So I got up and started reading and responding to blogs.  My how time passes, it 4:40am now.  I decided to just write my own blog now and start with an early memory or was it a nightmare?

I was about 5 years old and I was spending the night at my grandmothers.  Usually all of us kids spend the night and my 2 sister's and I share a room.  This time I was alone.  My memory, dream or nightmare goes like this.



 



It was time for bed.  I got into bed, my grandmother kissed me goodnight and shut the door.  I never have my door shut.  It was pictue black.  I layed there for a while and then I wanted to get up and open the door a crack.  I started falling.  The floor was gone and I was spiraling into darkness.  Somehow I
found my way back to the bed and waited for my heart to stop pounding with fear.  All of a sudden I felt my moler (tooth) growing.  I felt it...the enamal and it's smoothness.  Then a hard sensation came over me
and the moler was coming in the window and growing larger with every floating step it moved toward me.

I wanted to run, but the floor was gone and I was afraid of falling again in to darkness.  Not sure what happened next, but then it was morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment