Thursday, November 4, 2010

Melinda - "the END sparks my mind" (from 10 18 1 class)

Thanks to Rio, I as able to sit through Thursday's class this Tuesday (without a Migraine).  This had to be the "greatest" class day Mr. Sexon has led.  I am sad that I missed it, but happy I could re-live it.

Upon re-living that day I was frenzied in the mind as it sparked one thought after another.  Here I go....



from class: "end is repeated over and over"
                 "how do you know what you think until you see what you say"
                 "the end of the world has alread occured"
                 "all the world is a stage"

my mind:
      "all the word is a stage"  This creeped me out and the hair on my body stood up.  Since I was a child, I always thought bedtime was when we went to sleep, and in our dreams we rehursed the next days script.  That dreams were the script's of our lives.  To change the script (no recommended) you had to speak to your dreams and know your dream, then requesting an alternate script.  This was not an easy task and sometime the outcome was never what you thought you were writing.


my mind:
     I know death many times over.  Not my personal death (right now), but those around me.  Like many, I had a grandmother pass on, but she was 90 and lived 20 yrs past her mate.  One day she ended up in the hospital.  They told her she could not go home, but she needed to be put in a home (weird).  My grandmother was a advid gardner and had a beautiful backyard full of life.  We always thought we would find her there.  That night at the hospital (before anyone could arrive), she let go.  It was the garden or nothing.



from class:  "don't take life seriously"
                  "we laugh in order not to cry"

my mind:
     I am one of those who looks forward to the "end of the world".  Not for me, but for our Mother Earth.  How tired is she and she shows it to us.  She is sick with the human virus and I can't wait until she "hickups" and cleans house.  She has a history of this...watch out.    (then she will do it all over again)



my mind:
     I have lived 3 deaths and I am on my fourth life. 



my mind:
     A friend one told me this about growing "old" (or getting more mature).  She says. "my life was full with many friends.  The saddness comes to me as an old lady, who show me their empty bed.  Now my life is full of friends memories and with each day passing I become more alone".



my mind:
     "not seeing what has already happened, but waking to the end is seeing"



my mind:
     "I know Deep Sleep because we use to share meals together"



my mind:
     I was told that many have died in my life (mom, dad, aunt's, uncles, grandparents, friends, etc.), but I have never see these deaths, all they left behind for me were picutres of continous life.




I AM A STRANGER OF THE BEGINNING, BUT I AM GOOD FRIENDS WITH CHAOS, SUFFERING AND I AM SURE THE "END".





Believe it or not, communication in this day of age is lost.  Maybe with more communcation we would all see our stories are familar from beginning to end.

No comments:

Post a Comment